Thank you for requesting information on the Spicer Commercial Club portable stage/ showmobile. We appreciate your interest in renting the stage and hope the following information is helpful in the planning process. In order to manage and coordinate the schedule, we’ve developed the following rental policies:
- Rental rate is $400.00 per rental period, between 1-3 days. If you event is approved to use the stage, please mail your check, payable to:
Spicer Commercial Club
PO Box 244
Spicer, MN 5628
- The renter is required to pick up and return the stage to the City of Spicer city works yard beneath the Spicer water tower on county road 10, just west of Highway 23.
- Set-up/takedown must be done by the renter and requires 3 or more experienced people to execute it properly (must have previously set-up/taken down the stage at a prior event, or must assist with set-up/take down at another event/training in order to rent for own event)
- Total rental fee is due before pick up. Refunds, in the case of event cancellation, can be coordinated within a week of the rental date.
- The event/organization is required to provide proof of insurance with application, naming the Spicer Commercial Club and the City of Spicer on the certificate of insurance (can be mailed or emailed to the Spicer Commercial Club prior to event). The Spicer Commercial Club and the City of Spicer are not liable during the use of the stage unit. The event/organization is responsible for stage damage/vandalism/ miscellaneous materials if lost or stolen during rental period. Commercial Club property with the stage includes: 2 sets of detachable stairs, 1 US Flag, two sets of magnets with connecting line, 1 four foot level, 1 basket with wood blocks, a large block for under the hitch and four wood blocks for under each pad, a 100 foot electric cord and 1 stage squeegee.
- The stage is equipped to plug into either a 110 or a 220-watt electrical outlet. The stage breaker is equipped only to handle 110 use. Additional electrical needs are to be arranged through an electrician at the renter’s expense.
- The hitch required to tow the stage is 2 5/16 inches. The stage itself is 36’ long and 8’ wide.
The Spicer Commercial Club is happy to assist your event/organization with the use of the portable stage unit. Please contact a Commercial Club representative with any questions you may have with the stage.
The Spicer Commercial Club Board of Directors
Stage Rental Request
Please complete the following information so we can consider, and possibly, approve your request to rent our stage.