RESIDENTIAL AND COMMERCIAL PROJECTS REQUIRE A PERMIT
Below are printable permit applications. Permits often require plans and additional supplemental worksheets (located below permit applications) to be submitted with the permit application.
Permits are required for new construction, remodel, attached/detached garage, deck/porch, re-roof, siding, windows/door, mechanical & plumbing.
Contact the Spicer City Office at 320.796.5562 with questions about permitting for your project.
Building plans must be submitted no larger than 11×17″ unless emailing them as a PDF.
- Building Permit Application
- Impervious Surface Calculation Worksheet
- Demolition Permit
- Fence Permit
- Fence Permit Site Plan
- Sign Permit
- Shoreland Alteration Permit
- Natural Landscape Permit
- Right of Way Permit
- Mechanical Change-out Self Certification Form
- Re-roof Self Certification Form
- Siding Self-Certification Form
- Window/Door Change-out Self-Certification