- Parade Entries Due by June 14, 2022
$150.00 per unit
PARADE ENTRY FORM
- Please pay online by clicking HERE
or mail your check, payable to
Spicer Commercial Club
PO Box 244
Spicer, MN 5628
Dear Parade Participant:
Plans and preparations are underway for a great 4th of July Celebration in Spicer!
The parade begins at 10:00 am July 4th, with the approximate length of the route being 1.5 miles, and crowd participation of more than 10,000.
Considerations for this year’s parade:
- We encourage all entrants to maintain a patriotic theme.
- For safety and concern of the crowd, we do not allow water guns or water balloons on any parade unit.
- Candy is welcomed and appreciated by all, if COVID-19 restrictions allow it. For the safety of small children, we ask that you toss the candy to the curb, away from the parade vehicles.
- For scheduling purposes, we will not accept parade entries received after the deadline of June 14, 2021.
- We will be charging a $150 per unit entry fee. There will be no fee for non-profit organizations or civic groups.
- All parade entries will be placed in order within their Tier by the date postmarked on the entry form.
- The Parade Committee reserves the right to refuse participation to any entry/organization whose purpose and/or practice is deemed undesirable by the Committee and/or not in keeping with the July 4th
There will be more on the parade route in your line-up letter to be mailed on/around June 22, 2021. We are predicting an even more spectacular turnout this year and we hope you will be joining us.
SPICER PARADE COMMITTEE